Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
I am writing this to get some clarification about the strength of my case to apply for the green card through EB1A/ EB2-NIW. Here is the detail of my case for your reference.
I did my Ph.D in marketing in 2016 from India and currently I am in USA on H4 visa. I have 6 publications but in all the publications I am the second author. Out of the six publications only 1 is in internationally approved journal. I got one national award for clearing the NET( junior research fellowship) exam and during my Ph.D. I receive monthly based scholarship which lasted for 5 years.I am also having 16 months of teaching experience in university (11 months without any salary and 5 months with salary for the post of Assistant Professor). Currently I am working on the paper publications.
This was all the detail of my case, I am confused whether I am eligible to apply for the process of green card though EB1A/ EB2-NIW or not as with very less number of publications and if I apply then what are the possibilities of getting the green card. Please let me know what is the next best possibility for me whether to apply or to wait and work more for the best paper publications.
One Response to Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Packet information for dependents
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- eligible phd's for green card
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- Research Assistant Professor
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- What are my chances of EB-1A