Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
I am writing this to get some clarification about the strength of my case to apply for the green card through EB1A/ EB2-NIW. Here is the detail of my case for your reference.
I did my Ph.D in marketing in 2016 from India and currently I am in USA on H4 visa. I have 6 publications but in all the publications I am the second author. Out of the six publications only 1 is in internationally approved journal. I got one national award for clearing the NET( junior research fellowship) exam and during my Ph.D. I receive monthly based scholarship which lasted for 5 years.I am also having 16 months of teaching experience in university (11 months without any salary and 5 months with salary for the post of Assistant Professor). Currently I am working on the paper publications.
This was all the detail of my case, I am confused whether I am eligible to apply for the process of green card though EB1A/ EB2-NIW or not as with very less number of publications and if I apply then what are the possibilities of getting the green card. Please let me know what is the next best possibility for me whether to apply or to wait and work more for the best paper publications.
One Response to Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- EB1A approval
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- H1B extension and I-140 petition