Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
I am Nepali citizenship holder, phd holder from greece, I am wishing to apply for green card in the USA, how would you suggest further?
If you are born in Nepal, then both the priority dates for EB1a and NIW categories are current as of now. Depending on the evidence that you can pool, you can aply either in EB1a or NIW. We suggest the following:
1. Read the EB1a and NIW requirements and make a list of criteria that you meet. You can send a CV to us for review.
2. We suggest one of our eb1a or niw packages. You can model your package in a similar fashion and apply on your own.
We also offer review services once you have the package ready.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- GC with my background
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- How important is review work and citations
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- Required number of publications
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD