Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
I am Nepali citizenship holder, phd holder from greece, I am wishing to apply for green card in the USA, how would you suggest further?
If you are born in Nepal, then both the priority dates for EB1a and NIW categories are current as of now. Depending on the evidence that you can pool, you can aply either in EB1a or NIW. We suggest the following:
1. Read the EB1a and NIW requirements and make a list of criteria that you meet. You can send a CV to us for review.
2. We suggest one of our eb1a or niw packages. You can model your package in a similar fashion and apply on your own.
We also offer review services once you have the package ready.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- NIW EB2 greencard application
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Researchgate - is it important
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application