Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
I am Nepali citizenship holder, phd holder from greece, I am wishing to apply for green card in the USA, how would you suggest further?
If you are born in Nepal, then both the priority dates for EB1a and NIW categories are current as of now. Depending on the evidence that you can pool, you can aply either in EB1a or NIW. We suggest the following:
1. Read the EB1a and NIW requirements and make a list of criteria that you meet. You can send a CV to us for review.
2. We suggest one of our eb1a or niw packages. You can model your package in a similar fashion and apply on your own.
We also offer review services once you have the package ready.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- i140 petition and EAD
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?