Required number of publications
Thank-you so much for this website.
I am also having a question regarding the self-petition process. I did Ph.D in Marketing from India and currently I am in USA on H4 visa. I have only 6 publications and unfortunately in all the publications I am the second author because of the university rule but I have 9 paper presentations also. Out of the publications only 1 is in internationally approved good journal. I got one National award for NET (Junior research fellowship) and during my Ph.D I receive monthly based scholarship which lasted for 5 years. I am also having 16 months of teaching experience in university (11 months without any salary and 5 months with salary for the post of Assistant Professor).
I have been told that I am not eligible to apply for the Green card under EB1A/ EB2-NIW until I have 15 publications. I am confused whether to apply for the process of green card through EB1A/ EB2-NIW or not as with very less number of publications. Please help me to get out of this confusion that whether i am eligible or not.
One Response to Required number of publications
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- EB1A Approval Chances
- EB1a Chances
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Green card for master’s students
- NIW success
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application