Required number of publications
Thank-you so much for this website.
I am also having a question regarding the self-petition process. I did Ph.D in Marketing from India and currently I am in USA on H4 visa. I have only 6 publications and unfortunately in all the publications I am the second author because of the university rule but I have 9 paper presentations also. Out of the publications only 1 is in internationally approved good journal. I got one National award for NET (Junior research fellowship) and during my Ph.D I receive monthly based scholarship which lasted for 5 years. I am also having 16 months of teaching experience in university (11 months without any salary and 5 months with salary for the post of Assistant Professor).
I have been told that I am not eligible to apply for the Green card under EB1A/ EB2-NIW until I have 15 publications. I am confused whether to apply for the process of green card through EB1A/ EB2-NIW or not as with very less number of publications. Please help me to get out of this confusion that whether i am eligible or not.
One Response to Required number of publications
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Research Assistant Professor
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- Area of PhD research and green card
- EB-2 / NIW
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD