Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
My husband holds a PhD from India and he is working as a professor in India currently. He has many journal publications. I am planning to file his green card under EB1A category. Could you please let me know on the below:
(1) I am in H1 and my husband and daughter holds H4.Can GC be filed for my husband(self petition), myself and my daughter(dependent petitions) together? Is it advisable to do it together or separately?
(2) When GC process is in progress, will all of our existing visa (My H1 and my dependents H4) be still valid and can we travel in and out of US without any issues?
(3) We are planning to file under Eb1A category and will we get required help from this website if needed?
(4) How long does the entire process take?
One Response to Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Assistant Profesor
- EB1-OR Cateory for PhD
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Chances of EB-1
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Can a DMA student apply for green card