Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
My husband holds a PhD from India and he is working as a professor in India currently. He has many journal publications. I am planning to file his green card under EB1A category. Could you please let me know on the below:
(1) I am in H1 and my husband and daughter holds H4.Can GC be filed for my husband(self petition), myself and my daughter(dependent petitions) together? Is it advisable to do it together or separately?
(2) When GC process is in progress, will all of our existing visa (My H1 and my dependents H4) be still valid and can we travel in and out of US without any issues?
(3) We are planning to file under Eb1A category and will we get required help from this website if needed?
(4) How long does the entire process take?
One Response to Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Phd from an other country
- Field of study and Phd
- Query about EB2-NIW
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- How much evidence is enough
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?