Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
My husband holds a PhD from India and he is working as a professor in India currently. He has many journal publications. I am planning to file his green card under EB1A category. Could you please let me know on the below:
(1) I am in H1 and my husband and daughter holds H4.Can GC be filed for my husband(self petition), myself and my daughter(dependent petitions) together? Is it advisable to do it together or separately?
(2) When GC process is in progress, will all of our existing visa (My H1 and my dependents H4) be still valid and can we travel in and out of US without any issues?
(3) We are planning to file under Eb1A category and will we get required help from this website if needed?
(4) How long does the entire process take?
One Response to Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Is EB1a right for me?
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Post doctoral research scholar
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Overseas Employment
- Citations and Green card application