Researchgate – is it important
I was wondering if number of followers, download counts and other stats from portals like Researchgate can be considered as a legit source for proof of exceptional ability?
Thank you in advance,
One Response to Researchgate – is it important
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Question: Masters and EB2
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- F1 OPT to GC