Professor on a J1
If I am a professor working on a J1 and decide to self petitpon to a Green Card, what happens to my current visa? Can I continue working? What if they want to extend my J1 after I’ve applied for the Green Card?
One Response to Professor on a J1
- NIW for educators
- What are my chances of EB-1A
- Can I self sponsor?
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- DIY packet
- February visa bulletin
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Applying for green card while on H4
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?