I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- NIW for educators
- Research Assistant Professor
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Researchgate - is it important
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012