I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- Green card and Masters student
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Post doctoral research scholar
- EB1A petition review
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Applying for green card while on H4
- EB1A for a PhD student
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?