I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- PhD in production engineering
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery