I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- How important is review work and citations
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Profile review for EB1
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Query about EB2-NIW