I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- Phd for green card
- Question about EB1A
- Petitioner from India
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- When is the best time to apply?
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.