I have a question about working in private Industry. I am an Indian national and got my EB2-NIW I-140 petition approved last year- I will have to wait for many years to file I-485, because the dates are not current for Indian nationals… My current job in a non-profit research organization is not stable and I am planning to apply for reserach jobs in industry as a backup. Can you advice if I can move to Industry? NIW criteria specify that my job has to be of national significance and it is not clear to me if this still apply to future jobs. MIt may be difficult to demonstrate this for many industry jobs, as opposed to academic/non profit research jobs.
One Response to Research Associate
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Multiple i-140
- Assistant Profesor
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Information about reference letters
- Can I apply on my own?
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Query about EB2-NIW