EB1A petition review
I am a postdoctoral researcher at Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School and going for self-preparation of my EB1A petition. I have not used your DIY packet but took help from colleagues who have successfully got the GC approved.
I am waiting for just one more letter of support (out of 5 that I am planning) and should be able to prepare a draft petition in next 2-3 weeks. I am just wondering if you would be willing to consider reading my petition, for a fee, and advise if everything looks in place?
Please let me know if you would be interested!
Thank you very much.
One Response to EB1A petition review
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- STEM OPT
- My profile is good enough for GC?