EB1A petition review
I am a postdoctoral researcher at Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School and going for self-preparation of my EB1A petition. I have not used your DIY packet but took help from colleagues who have successfully got the GC approved.
I am waiting for just one more letter of support (out of 5 that I am planning) and should be able to prepare a draft petition in next 2-3 weeks. I am just wondering if you would be willing to consider reading my petition, for a fee, and advise if everything looks in place?
Please let me know if you would be interested!
Thank you very much.
One Response to EB1A petition review
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Field of study and Phd
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application