EB1A petition review
I am a postdoctoral researcher at Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School and going for self-preparation of my EB1A petition. I have not used your DIY packet but took help from colleagues who have successfully got the GC approved.
I am waiting for just one more letter of support (out of 5 that I am planning) and should be able to prepare a draft petition in next 2-3 weeks. I am just wondering if you would be willing to consider reading my petition, for a fee, and advise if everything looks in place?
Please let me know if you would be interested!
Thank you very much.
One Response to EB1A petition review
- Publications and eligibility
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Can I apply my own?
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- Vehicle Safety Engineer