Chances of EB-1
Can someone please guide me about my chances for EB1-A? The following is my profile:
- Bachelors in Biotech from India
- Masters in Biotechnology from Scotland
- PhD in Cancer Biology from Germany.
- 2 years of postdoc experience in USA.
- 7 Publications in top journals
- 4 conference
- 4 conference poster presentations
- Total citations 112
- Reviewed 4 journal articles
- Judged posters of Masters and Bachelors students
Thanks in advance!!!
One Response to Chances of EB-1
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- Which category do I fit in?
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- F1 OPT to GC