I-485 impact on F1 status
I ma thinking to apply for NIW GC and I am trying to understand the situation.
I am a PhD student on F1 Visa. If I apply for I-485 and comply F1 requirements and get I-485 denied, do I have a valid F1 status? What if I do not use/apply for EAD & AP.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.
One Response to I-485 impact on F1 status
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- Applying for green card while on OPT