Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am in the process of making a self petition for a green card here in the US and come across your materials, which I find very helpful and useful. However, I encounter a few burning questions which I am confident you are in a good position to help out with some answers.
1. I have a PhD from a British University – graduated in 2008
2. Published high impact academic journals
3. Worked in high profile jobs (but not in the US)
4. Have a construction company in the UK
My immediate interest is to understand the following:
1. Is E21 NIW the same with EB1A?
2. Which category do you consider more appropriate for my situation? E21 NIW or E11?
3. What documents do I require for the petition?
4. Does the application the US have higher possibility of success than outside the contry?
In case you have a minute and require a word with me (which will be highly appreciated), I am reachable on xxxxxx
Your questions are answered below
1. E21 NIW is a separate category from EB1a. Both of these are the self-petition categories.
2. Please send us a complete resume, we would be able to help you better.
4. Generally not. USCIS does not distinguish the two types of applications.
Feel free to email us and we will answer any questions.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- NIW EB2 greencard application
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Can I self sponsor?