eb1a or eb2-niw
first thanks for the valuable information in your website.
in a phd holder in pharmaceutical chemistry from USA and currently a postdoc or research associate in the same field. i am in my first year of OPT and will extent my OPT in few months. my adviser is willing to give in j1 but for h1 he is not agree yet. i want to apply for Eb2-NIW or Eb1a. i have 2 primary publication from my phd in journal of medicinal chemistry as first author, 3 publication not in good journal from my country India, 6 poster presentation while phd, 6 citations only, 2 membership ACS and AACR, 5 paper i review till now. are my achievements are good for Eb1a or Eb2-NIW? i what to file Eb2-NIW while on OPT extension is it good idea or should i take j1 and then apply for eb2-niw? for OPT extension i should have two year in which i can do i-140 application and if it approved i can do i-485 which eventually give in EAD before getting green card. is it a good idea what are your suggestions? one more question should i take j1 or i should extentd my OPT (extention of OPT and then J1 will give my more year in USA).
thansk and regards
5 Responses to eb1a or eb2-niw
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- F1 OPT to GC
- eligible phd's for green card
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- NIW EB2 greencard application
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job