Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
I am almost ready to file my I-140 application for EB-1A. However, I am faced with a dilemma whether to go for premium processing or not. Is it true or have you heard of a recent trend that with PP, cases are much more likely to receive an RFE/NOID, specifically at the Nebraska Service Center?
One Response to Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media