Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
I am almost ready to file my I-140 application for EB-1A. However, I am faced with a dilemma whether to go for premium processing or not. Is it true or have you heard of a recent trend that with PP, cases are much more likely to receive an RFE/NOID, specifically at the Nebraska Service Center?
One Response to Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- DBA and Green card
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- F1 and green card application