Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
I am almost ready to file my I-140 application for EB-1A. However, I am faced with a dilemma whether to go for premium processing or not. Is it true or have you heard of a recent trend that with PP, cases are much more likely to receive an RFE/NOID, specifically at the Nebraska Service Center?
One Response to Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- h4 I-485
- NIW for educators
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition