Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
I am almost ready to file my I-140 application for EB-1A. However, I am faced with a dilemma whether to go for premium processing or not. Is it true or have you heard of a recent trend that with PP, cases are much more likely to receive an RFE/NOID, specifically at the Nebraska Service Center?
One Response to Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Question: Masters and EB2
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Research Manager
- EB1 with NIW ?
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.