Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
I have a little complicated issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m on my OPT that will expire on next January. I was planning to apply for green card through EB2-NIW by end of this month. But now I need to travel back to my country due to an urgent family issue. I can stay maximum until end of this year. I believe it’s not possible to get the advance parole documents within the limited time that I have now (1 1/2 months). I am wondering whether applying to O1 is the best option for me now?
I have completed more that 80% on my EB2-NIW application packet, is it possible to apply for both EB2-NIW and O1 simultaneously ? My intention is to request premium process on O1 application, so that I can travel in and out to US while my NIW-CP application pending (if O1 approved). I am currently employed and my employer is willing to file for O1.
5 Responses to Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- F1 and green card
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Interested in buying diy kit
- Question on second GC petition
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- my chances in obtaining EB1A