EB1A – PhD & Lecturer
My wife is a PhD in Electronics Science from Delhi University and currently is a Guest Lecturer in Delhi University. Now she is joining me on H4 visa. We want to process her a EAD/H1B visa, so she can also work here in field in academics (University). She also have 2 papers published in very reputed journals with very high impact factor. And few conferences. I need to know:-
1) Will she able to process for EAD without any permanent Job.
2) What are the documents required.
3) What is the process we can follow to start it. And how much it would take to get the GC after EAD is approved.
Thanks a lot,
One Response to EB1A – PhD & Lecturer
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- February visa bulletin
- NIW EB2 greencard application