EB1A – PhD & Lecturer
My wife is a PhD in Electronics Science from Delhi University and currently is a Guest Lecturer in Delhi University. Now she is joining me on H4 visa. We want to process her a EAD/H1B visa, so she can also work here in field in academics (University). She also have 2 papers published in very reputed journals with very high impact factor. And few conferences. I need to know:-
1) Will she able to process for EAD without any permanent Job.
2) What are the documents required.
3) What is the process we can follow to start it. And how much it would take to get the GC after EAD is approved.
Thanks a lot,
One Response to EB1A – PhD & Lecturer
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- F1 and green card application
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Green card and PHD
- Query about EB2-NIW
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition