EB1A filing while Unemployed
I received PhD from US university.
Have total 6 publications, 10 conference presentations, 155 citations. Judged approx 45 papers. I was a postdoctoral fellow, and unemployed for 1 year because of H1B visa issues. Currently I am on O3 visa in US. I have 2 manuscripts under review. I want to do self petition.
I know job offer is not required to file under EB1A category, but can someone tell me how strong is my case?
I was told to save any correspondences with potential or interested employers and provide a sworn statement regarding my plan to work in the US in my field of expertise when filing your I-140 case. I would greatly appreciate if you can guide me how to document these or if you have any templates? Are there any other documents I need to supplement with to make my case strong? Thanks
3 Responses to EB1A filing while Unemployed
- EB1 Petition approval
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?