EB1A filing while Unemployed
I received PhD from US university.
Have total 6 publications, 10 conference presentations, 155 citations. Judged approx 45 papers. I was a postdoctoral fellow, and unemployed for 1 year because of H1B visa issues. Currently I am on O3 visa in US. I have 2 manuscripts under review. I want to do self petition.
I know job offer is not required to file under EB1A category, but can someone tell me how strong is my case?
I was told to save any correspondences with potential or interested employers and provide a sworn statement regarding my plan to work in the US in my field of expertise when filing your I-140 case. I would greatly appreciate if you can guide me how to document these or if you have any templates? Are there any other documents I need to supplement with to make my case strong? Thanks
3 Responses to EB1A filing while Unemployed
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Applying for green card while on H4
- Required number of publications
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Profile review for EB1