EB1A filing while Unemployed
I received PhD from US university.
Have total 6 publications, 10 conference presentations, 155 citations. Judged approx 45 papers. I was a postdoctoral fellow, and unemployed for 1 year because of H1B visa issues. Currently I am on O3 visa in US. I have 2 manuscripts under review. I want to do self petition.
I know job offer is not required to file under EB1A category, but can someone tell me how strong is my case?
I was told to save any correspondences with potential or interested employers and provide a sworn statement regarding my plan to work in the US in my field of expertise when filing your I-140 case. I would greatly appreciate if you can guide me how to document these or if you have any templates? Are there any other documents I need to supplement with to make my case strong? Thanks
3 Responses to EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- J1 Visa and NIW
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Post doc on H1B
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- Multiple i-140