Profile review for EB1
MY name is Nishant and I am a final year Ph.D student. I am willing to apply for EB1A green card and would be really appreciative if you can review my profile.
1) Number of Publications – 7 Research Articles, 3 review articles, 3 Book Chapters
2) Number of Citations – around 130-140
3) Reviewer for a journal “Pharmaceutical Biology”
4) Can Get references from Researchers in my Field
5) Presented Research work at international conferences
Please let me know if I should give it a shot or wait it out and build my profile further. I am also expecting to join industry research in a couple of months.
I am also interested in getting the packet if my profile is worth giving it a shot.
8 Responses to Profile review for EB1
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- NIW and OPT AR
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR