Profile review for EB1
MY name is Nishant and I am a final year Ph.D student. I am willing to apply for EB1A green card and would be really appreciative if you can review my profile.
1) Number of Publications – 7 Research Articles, 3 review articles, 3 Book Chapters
2) Number of Citations – around 130-140
3) Reviewer for a journal “Pharmaceutical Biology”
4) Can Get references from Researchers in my Field
5) Presented Research work at international conferences
Please let me know if I should give it a shot or wait it out and build my profile further. I am also expecting to join industry research in a couple of months.
I am also interested in getting the packet if my profile is worth giving it a shot.
8 Responses to Profile review for EB1
- I-140 application while on AOS
- STEM degree?
- Question on second GC petition
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Green card for master’s students
- EB1/EB2 for Psyd