EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
Hello GCforPhD team,
Thank you for the very informative and helpfulwebsite. It provided me with the essential information to start my GC process.
I just finished my Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences in a US university, also have a MS in Chemistry in US. Currently waiting for OPT (EAD) card. Based on the criteria you described, It would be suited best to apply for EB2-NIV based on exceptional ability. I currently/very soon will be having total first author papers in Pharmaceutical sciences and Polymers.
I am from India, and my questions are:
a) am I eligible for applying for EB2-NIV as I am from India? The current dates for EB2 are way back in 2005?
b) can I apply for I-140?
c) also can I apply for I-485 along with i-140? or should I apply for I-140 alone?
d) If I am eligible to apply, provided the dates are current, what would be the time frame for acceptance? I am in OPT currently, and will not be eligible to extend my OPT after I apply for I-140, so, this time frame is critical for my decision to apply.
I will be eagerly waiting for your reply to move ahead with buying the package.
3 Responses to EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- EB1A Journalism samples?