Am a postdoc at UF in clinical pharmacology, I have completed my PhD from US in Pharmacology and I have 10 publications, 80+ citations and 3 book articles/chapters. Am a editor with couple of new journals without impact factor, I have reviewed 28 manuscripts for 10 different journals. Am on F-1 visa OPT STEM extension (24 month, new) valid till next year November. I will be soon (Next February) looking for jobs and expect that the company will be providing me a visa (either H1/O1) and probably negotiate to file for EB1B, but many of the companies usually have at least 1 year waiting time.
I want to apply for EB1A, so as I can travel to India (home country) with my family and come back without going through visa stamping process. In your opinion, what are the realistic chances of me getting approved in EB1A category. I can get quite a few reference letters from around the globe.
Thanks and regards
4 Responses to EB1A
- My chances in obtaining EB 1
- When is the best time to apply?
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- NIW for educators
- I-485 for EB1A
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- how to do ph.d
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- Researchgate - is it important