Am a postdoc at UF in clinical pharmacology, I have completed my PhD from US in Pharmacology and I have 10 publications, 80+ citations and 3 book articles/chapters. Am a editor with couple of new journals without impact factor, I have reviewed 28 manuscripts for 10 different journals. Am on F-1 visa OPT STEM extension (24 month, new) valid till next year November. I will be soon (Next February) looking for jobs and expect that the company will be providing me a visa (either H1/O1) and probably negotiate to file for EB1B, but many of the companies usually have at least 1 year waiting time.
I want to apply for EB1A, so as I can travel to India (home country) with my family and come back without going through visa stamping process. In your opinion, what are the realistic chances of me getting approved in EB1A category. I can get quite a few reference letters from around the globe.
Thanks and regards
4 Responses to EB1A
- eligible phd's for green card
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- Birth Certificate
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Overseas Employment
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- EB1-OR Cateory for PhD
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification