H1B extension and I-140 petition
I purchased your help packet last year or so and have been waiting to submit my I140 petition. I am almost ready to submit my petition although now I am waiting my H1B extension approval that was submitted in June this year.. Its obviously taking a long time to get the approval notice. I was wondering whether I can submit my I-140 with the latest H1B approval notice together with the new H1B extension receipt notice that is under review as my current immigration status. I have not changed employers and will be working for the same employer. My recent H1B expired on the 31st of August of this year and I am waiting for my next extension approval. Just need to submit my I-140 ASAP… If I can submit the I 140 with the H1B extension receipt notice how can I do that? if not I will have do a premier processing and get my H1B.
Thanks for the reply. So I will then send the receipt notice with new H1B extension petition. Yeah I filed the new extension even before the current one expired.
Yes you are correct.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Phd for green card
- OPT after green card application
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Green card and Masters student
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Information on NIW applicatiom