F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
I am a new graduate student at Oregon state university. I will be starting my PhD course in Computer Science.
As I am a direct admit to the program (non-terminal MS), when is the best time to apply for the EB2-NIW? I have 1 international conference paper so far, that I presented during my undergrads.
I would also like to let you know that I am from India. Can you please let me know about the specific requirements that I need to follow while applying the for NIW program?
Any suggestion would be much appreciated.
One Response to F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- Researchgate - is it important
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- Post doctoral fellow
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?