I have an I140 pending already where my lawyer did a mistake of filing it in EB2 masters instead of EB2 bachelors +5years experience. Kindly advice what would be my status of I140.
Also during the process of pending I140 from the same employer can i go ahead and apply for new I140 from same employer if my Perm got approved.
Kindly advice me.
One Response to EB2
- Publications and EB1a
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?