Where should I send the EB-1 application package
Thanks a lot for providing us a lot of valuable informations in here.
I have a question about EB-1, after I prepare all of the forms and evidences, where should I send the EB-1 application package? should I send all of the documents physically and send it to a specific USCIS service center?
Looking forward to hear from you, thank you and have a great day there.
One Response to Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Chances of EB-1
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- Green card and PHD
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- EB2 NIW