Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
I read the entire blog you have on self-petitioning for GC as PhDs.
Is it also possible to get it during PhD like towards the end?
Yes it is possible to apply at any time during the PhD, as long as the credentials of able to meet uscis criteria. Send us a CV we should be able to help you in deciding when would be a good time. You can see the following links on EB1a and NIW to know more about how you can apply on your own.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- F1 and green card
- Birth Certificate
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Publications and eligibility
- EB1 Petition approval
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?