TN Visa to EB2NIW
I’m a Environmental Engineer working full-time for a national Environmental consulting firm. I’ve been working for the past 3 years under a TN Visa authorization. Although the company is located in Arizona, I’ve worked in projects located in more than 20 states in the U.S. The company serves mostly Oil and Gas companies and Power utilities, with the occasional mine, boat company, universities and non-profit organizations.
I hold a PhD in Environmental Science and a M.S. in Industrial Engineering, both from a U.S. College. I have 8 peer reviewed Conference proceedings publications and 1 peer reviewed international Journal (low index). My work have been cited (in total) 35 times in the past 5 years.
I’m an active member of 2 renowned engineering associations (not holding any specific position). I can get recommendation letters from government agencies (from the U.S. and Mexico) , university professors, colleagues, power utilities CEOs, company managers, etc.
My questions are: Are my credentials sufficient to apply or consider to apply to any of these authorizations? If yes, which one is more suitable in my case?
One Response to TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Self-petition with only few publications
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- F1 and green card application
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- How much evidence is enough
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Which category do I fit in?