TN Visa to EB2NIW
I’m a Environmental Engineer working full-time for a national Environmental consulting firm. I’ve been working for the past 3 years under a TN Visa authorization. Although the company is located in Arizona, I’ve worked in projects located in more than 20 states in the U.S. The company serves mostly Oil and Gas companies and Power utilities, with the occasional mine, boat company, universities and non-profit organizations.
I hold a PhD in Environmental Science and a M.S. in Industrial Engineering, both from a U.S. College. I have 8 peer reviewed Conference proceedings publications and 1 peer reviewed international Journal (low index). My work have been cited (in total) 35 times in the past 5 years.
I’m an active member of 2 renowned engineering associations (not holding any specific position). I can get recommendation letters from government agencies (from the U.S. and Mexico) , university professors, colleagues, power utilities CEOs, company managers, etc.
My questions are: Are my credentials sufficient to apply or consider to apply to any of these authorizations? If yes, which one is more suitable in my case?
One Response to TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Research Manager
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Joining PhD and Green card question