MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
I’am ECFMG certified MD and have a MS degree from USA in Biochemistry and currently a PhD student in USA. graduating in the end of 2017. have 3 publications( expecting more) , 3 awards ( 1 national, 2 local) and 2 Scholarships. Am I eligible to EB1A?
3 Responses to MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- PhD candidate
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Green card for master’s students
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- January visa bulletin
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center