MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
I’am ECFMG certified MD and have a MS degree from USA in Biochemistry and currently a PhD student in USA. graduating in the end of 2017. have 3 publications( expecting more) , 3 awards ( 1 national, 2 local) and 2 Scholarships. Am I eligible to EB1A?
3 Responses to MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- Regarding PR
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- How important is review work and citations
- Process after EB1A approval
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?