PhD publications, citations
I have 6 publications, around 50 total citations, and have judged 5 papers of others for international journals. I also have attended few international conferences.
This is my 5th year as a postdoc, on H1B and my area of research is systems biology. Can you please let me know how strong my case will be for EB1A or EB2-NIW?
3 Responses to PhD publications, citations
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- EB1A RFE
- EB1 with NIW ?
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- F1 trying to self-petition
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- i140 petition and EAD