PhD publications, citations
I have 6 publications, around 50 total citations, and have judged 5 papers of others for international journals. I also have attended few international conferences.
This is my 5th year as a postdoc, on H1B and my area of research is systems biology. Can you please let me know how strong my case will be for EB1A or EB2-NIW?
3 Responses to PhD publications, citations
- Can I self sponsor?
- Green card for master’s students
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Petitioner from India
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Publications and EB1a