PhD publications, citations
I have 6 publications, around 50 total citations, and have judged 5 papers of others for international journals. I also have attended few international conferences.
This is my 5th year as a postdoc, on H1B and my area of research is systems biology. Can you please let me know how strong my case will be for EB1A or EB2-NIW?
3 Responses to PhD publications, citations
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Process after EB1A approval
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- Can I self sponsor?
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- Green card for F1 visa
- Multiple i-140
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application