PhD publications, citations
I have 6 publications, around 50 total citations, and have judged 5 papers of others for international journals. I also have attended few international conferences.
This is my 5th year as a postdoc, on H1B and my area of research is systems biology. Can you please let me know how strong my case will be for EB1A or EB2-NIW?
3 Responses to PhD publications, citations
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Field of study and Phd
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Post doctoral research scholar
- EB1 Petition approval