Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
Is Bank statement of the sponsor required for I-485 filing under EB1.? My Wife has got I-140 approved and she was in H4 using your packet.
First, congratulations on the I-140 approval.
We are not really sure we understand your question. See if the answer below is helpful. The primary applicant would include a bank statement for the derivative applicants to show that there are sufficient financial resources to support any dependents. It is not absolutely necessary and if the officer feels you need to submit one, they will ask for the document via RFE. Hope this helps.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Applying from outside the USA
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- Question: Can I apply?
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?