Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
Is Bank statement of the sponsor required for I-485 filing under EB1.? My Wife has got I-140 approved and she was in H4 using your packet.
First, congratulations on the I-140 approval.
We are not really sure we understand your question. See if the answer below is helpful. The primary applicant would include a bank statement for the derivative applicants to show that there are sufficient financial resources to support any dependents. It is not absolutely necessary and if the officer feels you need to submit one, they will ask for the document via RFE. Hope this helps.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- i140 petition and EAD
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Process after EB1A approval
- Can I apply for GC as a student
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire