Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
Is Bank statement of the sponsor required for I-485 filing under EB1.? My Wife has got I-140 approved and she was in H4 using your packet.
First, congratulations on the I-140 approval.
We are not really sure we understand your question. See if the answer below is helpful. The primary applicant would include a bank statement for the derivative applicants to show that there are sufficient financial resources to support any dependents. It is not absolutely necessary and if the officer feels you need to submit one, they will ask for the document via RFE. Hope this helps.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Information about reference letters
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- Green card and PHD
- December Visa Bulletin
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- J1 and Green card application
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa