Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
I finished my bachelor in India and did master degree in Germany and completed my PhD in UK. Currently i am working as Lecturer for past 1year (i.e permanent job) in UK. I have 10+ Journal papers with good impact factors, 20+ conference papers and 5+ invited talks.
Am i eligible to apply for NIW or EB1a self-petition categories from outside USA (i.e from UK).
I like to get your advise and guidance regarding it.
One Response to Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Starting a company on F1
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- PhD in production engineering
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- Chances of EB-1