Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
I finished my bachelor in India and did master degree in Germany and completed my PhD in UK. Currently i am working as Lecturer for past 1year (i.e permanent job) in UK. I have 10+ Journal papers with good impact factors, 20+ conference papers and 5+ invited talks.
Am i eligible to apply for NIW or EB1a self-petition categories from outside USA (i.e from UK).
I like to get your advise and guidance regarding it.
One Response to Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- how to do ph.d
- Post doc on H1B
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers