Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
I finished my bachelor in India and did master degree in Germany and completed my PhD in UK. Currently i am working as Lecturer for past 1year (i.e permanent job) in UK. I have 10+ Journal papers with good impact factors, 20+ conference papers and 5+ invited talks.
Am i eligible to apply for NIW or EB1a self-petition categories from outside USA (i.e from UK).
I like to get your advise and guidance regarding it.
One Response to Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- F1 OPT to GC
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- Green card and Masters student
- EB1A petition review
- PhD in production engineering
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- I-140 application while on AOS
- PhD publications, citations
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140