Ph.d student on F1 visa
Im first year Ph.d student on F1 visa.
I will finish my degree in 5 years.
I have 2 publication from master degree. So I don’t know how many paper I can publish during Phd degree yet.
1) Can I apply for a green card now?
2) Will it be much harder at second time if I fail to get a green card at first?
I will be looking for your reply.
3 Responses to Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- What are my chances of EB-1A
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Russian Green card applicant
- Packet information for dependents