Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
I am PhD holder from the low-income country. I did my PhD from Sweden and working as an academician in my home country. I have published more than 15 papers in peer reviewed and impact factor journals. I have several years of research and teaching experiences. My US visa B1/B2 category. Now , i am interested to apply for green-card for PhD.
3 Responses to Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- February visa bulletin
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW