Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
I am PhD holder from the low-income country. I did my PhD from Sweden and working as an academician in my home country. I have published more than 15 papers in peer reviewed and impact factor journals. I have several years of research and teaching experiences. My US visa B1/B2 category. Now , i am interested to apply for green-card for PhD.
3 Responses to Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- General question
- how to do ph.d
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- I-485 impact on F1 status
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- DBA and Green card
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition