Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
My EB1a petition got approved. I am petitioning myself and my husband is included as dependent. Today I got a notice that “we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status”. Several questions.
1. What to expect from the interview?
2. How long will it take to get the interview scheduled?
3. How long will it take after the interview to get the green card?
Thanks a lot!
One Response to Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- how to do ph.d
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- NIW Package
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- EB-1A NIW
- How important is review work and citations
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.