Eligibility for EB1A green card application
I am VIjay,
I am planning to file my I140 in EB1A category. Following are my credentials:
PhD in (Microbiology) from India
Published 2 first author articles and 2 co author publications ; citations 223 total; Got one travel award to attend the ASM conference in USA
PostDoc: 1st from Baylor College of Medicine
Research : Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, Melanoma
papers published: Mole Endocrinology (First author) 2015 , Oncogene(2nd Author) 2015
2 Cancer Research (2012, 2014) co author, 82 ( 80+2) citations total
2 PNAS (2013, 2014) Co author; Co author citations 42 (38+ 3 ) citations total
Reviewer service: Judged for 6 journals with impact factors: 1-3
Academic Editor for one journal
My specific question is Am i eligible to apply in EB1A category?
My research backgrounds are different, PhD thesis is on industrial microbiology and postdoctoral experience is in Cancer biology. Do i need to present both of them or Should I concentrate on one.
Thank you it will be great if you can give me some suggestions in this regard.
One Response to Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- Publications and eligibility
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Green card and Masters student
- Process after EB1A approval
- F1 OPT to GC
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Graduate Research Assistant
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product