When is the best time to apply?
I am a F1 student and I almost finished my second year of PhD degree. I got my master outside of the US. I have 5 publications with total citations of 40. I am working on an in-progress research that meet all the requirements of national interest. I am not sure when to apply for EB2-NIW or EB1A. Does it make sense if I apply in the third year of my PhD degree or I have to wait until I’m graduated?
One Response to When is the best time to apply?
- Assistant Profesor
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Self petition eligibility
- EB1 with NIW ?
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485