When is the best time to apply?
I am a F1 student and I almost finished my second year of PhD degree. I got my master outside of the US. I have 5 publications with total citations of 40. I am working on an in-progress research that meet all the requirements of national interest. I am not sure when to apply for EB2-NIW or EB1A. Does it make sense if I apply in the third year of my PhD degree or I have to wait until I’m graduated?
One Response to When is the best time to apply?
- EB2 NIW
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?