When is the best time to apply?
I am a F1 student and I almost finished my second year of PhD degree. I got my master outside of the US. I have 5 publications with total citations of 40. I am working on an in-progress research that meet all the requirements of national interest. I am not sure when to apply for EB2-NIW or EB1A. Does it make sense if I apply in the third year of my PhD degree or I have to wait until I’m graduated?
One Response to When is the best time to apply?
- Profile review for EB1
- NIW for educators
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Can I apply for GC as a student
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition