When is the best time to apply?
I am a F1 student and I almost finished my second year of PhD degree. I got my master outside of the US. I have 5 publications with total citations of 40. I am working on an in-progress research that meet all the requirements of national interest. I am not sure when to apply for EB2-NIW or EB1A. Does it make sense if I apply in the third year of my PhD degree or I have to wait until I’m graduated?
One Response to When is the best time to apply?
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- EB1A Eligibility
- EB1 Petition approval
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- EB1A for a PhD student
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery