When is the best time to apply?
I am a F1 student and I almost finished my second year of PhD degree. I got my master outside of the US. I have 5 publications with total citations of 40. I am working on an in-progress research that meet all the requirements of national interest. I am not sure when to apply for EB2-NIW or EB1A. Does it make sense if I apply in the third year of my PhD degree or I have to wait until I’m graduated?
One Response to When is the best time to apply?
- Researchgate - is it important
- Can I apply my own?
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Starting a company on F1
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- When is the best time to apply?