How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
I am working as postdoc in NIH funded projects at low-ranked university. My research topics are related with diseases such as cancer and diabetes (computational structural biology). I have around 10 publications (~40 citations) from my PhD, 2 scholarships, 3 fellowships (university), 1 research grant 40k as PI. Since I did my PhD outside of USA, all my achievements are from foreign countries. I am interested to apply for green card. My question is how much the university ranking matters in green card approval? At same time, do they count the achievement obtained outside of USA?
One Response to How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Green card procedure for J1 visa