How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
I am working as postdoc in NIH funded projects at low-ranked university. My research topics are related with diseases such as cancer and diabetes (computational structural biology). I have around 10 publications (~40 citations) from my PhD, 2 scholarships, 3 fellowships (university), 1 research grant 40k as PI. Since I did my PhD outside of USA, all my achievements are from foreign countries. I am interested to apply for green card. My question is how much the university ranking matters in green card approval? At same time, do they count the achievement obtained outside of USA?
One Response to How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- NIW or EB1A
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- Petitioner from India