How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
I am working as postdoc in NIH funded projects at low-ranked university. My research topics are related with diseases such as cancer and diabetes (computational structural biology). I have around 10 publications (~40 citations) from my PhD, 2 scholarships, 3 fellowships (university), 1 research grant 40k as PI. Since I did my PhD outside of USA, all my achievements are from foreign countries. I am interested to apply for green card. My question is how much the university ranking matters in green card approval? At same time, do they count the achievement obtained outside of USA?
One Response to How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- Ds2019 and EAD
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Research Assistant Professor
- Area of PhD research and green card
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)