How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
I am working as postdoc in NIH funded projects at low-ranked university. My research topics are related with diseases such as cancer and diabetes (computational structural biology). I have around 10 publications (~40 citations) from my PhD, 2 scholarships, 3 fellowships (university), 1 research grant 40k as PI. Since I did my PhD outside of USA, all my achievements are from foreign countries. I am interested to apply for green card. My question is how much the university ranking matters in green card approval? At same time, do they count the achievement obtained outside of USA?
One Response to How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- What are my chances of EB-1A
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- F1 and green card application
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Applying from outside the USA