How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
I am working as postdoc in NIH funded projects at low-ranked university. My research topics are related with diseases such as cancer and diabetes (computational structural biology). I have around 10 publications (~40 citations) from my PhD, 2 scholarships, 3 fellowships (university), 1 research grant 40k as PI. Since I did my PhD outside of USA, all my achievements are from foreign countries. I am interested to apply for green card. My question is how much the university ranking matters in green card approval? At same time, do they count the achievement obtained outside of USA?
One Response to How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- NIW or EB1A
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- What are my chances in EB1a?