F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
I am on F1 student visa and just applied concurrently for all NIW EB2 form and just received my EAD combo card.
The question I have from you is given below?
I need to work off campus part time (like at CVS, Walmart, etc.) due to my financial difficulty.(considering the fact that I work for my department as a TA as well for 20hrs per week). Does my part time job off campus(using EAD) jeoparadize my I485 application(if all goes well after I get my I140 approved. Attorney has guranteed my approval based on my credentials).
I very much appreciate your advice,
2 Responses to F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- January visa bulletin
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- EB1A Approval Chances
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA
- J1 and Green card application
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- EB1 Petition approval