Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
Hi, I am a Chinese in the last year of my PhD training in US university. I would like to apply for EB1A. I have 25+ papers, 10+ first author (IF 4.0-6.0), 400 citation and several patents. Should I apply for OPT before I submit the petition in case my petition get denied or I have a strong EB1A case and don’t need OPT. Or can I apply for OPT after my petition? Thanks
One Response to Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- NIW success
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Regarding PR
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire