OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
Dear Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for your informational website. I am a PhD student in a US university on an F1 visa and I applied for the green card lottery last year. If I do not win the lottery, will that make my OPT application less likely to be granted? Does applying for the lottery leave an explicit recorded intent for immigration? If that is the case, is my only recourse to stay after graduation is to self-petition for a green card? Thanks very much.
One Response to OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Multiple i-140
- F1 and green card
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Applying category on the form I-765
- EB1A RFE
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- PhD with CPT