F1 OPT to GC
Hi, I am a postdoc with Ph.D. in biology from the U.S. and have nine publication so far. I am currently at F-1 OPT status and I am intending to apply for the green card. Should I apply for the green card now or is it better I apply for H1-B first and then apply for the green card? My F-1 OPT will expire in 11 months. It is a silver lining to find this website. I feel very rushed to get a working permit and I’d like to know the fastest way (but not too risky) for it.
Thank you very much,
One Response to F1 OPT to GC
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Is EB1a right for me?
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- Question about EB1A