F1 OPT to GC
Hi, I am a postdoc with Ph.D. in biology from the U.S. and have nine publication so far. I am currently at F-1 OPT status and I am intending to apply for the green card. Should I apply for the green card now or is it better I apply for H1-B first and then apply for the green card? My F-1 OPT will expire in 11 months. It is a silver lining to find this website. I feel very rushed to get a working permit and I’d like to know the fastest way (but not too risky) for it.
Thank you very much,
One Response to F1 OPT to GC
- Research Manager
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Phd for green card
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014