EB1A for a PhD student
I am a PhD student in NY with a MS degree from US (total 7+ years in US at this time). I am graduating in May 2015 and want to get my Green Card before that. I am an Indian citizen on F1 visa which is valid for another 3 years. Also have all my OPT time remaining (29 months).
I have two questions:
1. I have 10 first author papers and another 10 co-author papers all in peer-reviewed well reputed journals. I have reviewed papers for 4-5 reputed journals too. I have close to 70 citations as per Google Scholar. I think this makes me qualified for EB1A. Am I right?
2. How long does it take to make the application? I am being advised by everyone to go to an attorney for my GC application but I dont have the money to afford any. Plus I think with your help, I can figure this out.
Thanks so much for the help!
One Response to EB1A for a PhD student
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- Green card for F1 visa
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Process after EB1A approval
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Professor on a J1
- Area of PhD research and green card
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD