EB1A for a PhD student
I am a PhD student in NY with a MS degree from US (total 7+ years in US at this time). I am graduating in May 2015 and want to get my Green Card before that. I am an Indian citizen on F1 visa which is valid for another 3 years. Also have all my OPT time remaining (29 months).
I have two questions:
1. I have 10 first author papers and another 10 co-author papers all in peer-reviewed well reputed journals. I have reviewed papers for 4-5 reputed journals too. I have close to 70 citations as per Google Scholar. I think this makes me qualified for EB1A. Am I right?
2. How long does it take to make the application? I am being advised by everyone to go to an attorney for my GC application but I dont have the money to afford any. Plus I think with your help, I can figure this out.
Thanks so much for the help!
One Response to EB1A for a PhD student
- GC with my background
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Profile review for EB1
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- NIW for educators