How do I pay application fee from Canada
Dear Madam (Sir),
I currently live in Canada and going to apply for a U.S. green card under the NIW category. For that, I need to mail my application to USCIS-Texas office along with a proof of payment. It has been written in the USCIS that petitioners who live outside the United States should contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or consulate for instructions on the method of payment. So, I’d so appreciate if give me some advice about the method of payment. Which methods of payment are acceptable? Can I get a money order in one of Canadian financial institutes?
Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration.
Generally USCIS accepts check from US banks or cashiers checks from any bank. We are not sure if they accept checks from non-US banks. You can also contact USCIS directly via their customer support line to check if your payment method is acceptable.
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Profile review for EB1
- Can I apply for GC as a student
- J2 visa to EB2 through employer
- Russian Green card applicant
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire