Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
I am an INDIAN citizen and did my Masters in Immunology from an US University. I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology or PsyD in psychology that will give me a license to work with patients and do research.
My question is, how will the Green Card procedure work for me if I decide to work for the under developed communities in the America, does it improve my chances? If it is clinical based Phd in psychology, does it have an advantage in getting the GC?
If you would like to self-petition, please read the information on NIW and EB1a criteria.If you think you satisfy the criteria, you can apply even with a Masters. You can see some approved examples on our website.
If you plan to be a physician, you can also consider NIW for physician.You can read more on the USCIS site.
Since your nationality is Indian, if you choose NIW, priority dates are not current and you will have to wait a long time to apply for I-485 application. EB1A priority dates are current, you would be able to get a green card fast.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- February visa bulletin
- F1 and green card
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Greencard application question.