Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
This is cheng, I got my phd in pure math last year and now in the oil and gas industry, can u help me evaluate if I can qualify EB2-NIW?
Thanks a lot!
We had a few applicants in the pure and applied math use our packets to successfully get a green card. You can also apply and be successful. We suggest you look at the USCIS requirements for EB2-niw and some example petitions to see how you can self-petition.
Best of luck
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- NIW or EB1A
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Phd and green card application timing
- Green card for master’s students
- OPT after green card application
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card