Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
This is cheng, I got my phd in pure math last year and now in the oil and gas industry, can u help me evaluate if I can qualify EB2-NIW?
Thanks a lot!
We had a few applicants in the pure and applied math use our packets to successfully get a green card. You can also apply and be successful. We suggest you look at the USCIS requirements for EB2-niw and some example petitions to see how you can self-petition.
Best of luck
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- Paper Authorship
- NIW and OPT AR
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- i140 petition and EAD
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.