Journal publications and green card application
I just graduated with PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering. Thinking of applying green card for a while, but I just have one published journal paper. The other one is going to be published in two months. I have three conference published abstract. My group is the only one doing the research I am working now in USA. And currently I am a post-doctoral fellow in the same group as my PhD study. What is your suggestion on my case and anything I need to do in order to make the case strong ? Thanks in advance.
The information you provided are very general. It would be hard for us to judge based on this information. While it helps to have more publications, having few publications is not a disadvantage. You should ask your self the following questions
1. how important is the your research to the USA
2. is your work highly regarded by your well known researchers in your field
3. is there sustained interest for your work
Based on answers to these questions and the uscis criteria for eb1a and eb2-niw, you should be able to tell if you have a strong case.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Journal publications and green card application
- How important is review work and citations
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- When is the best time to apply?
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Phd and green card application timing
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- DIY packet
- Can I apply on my own?