PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
I read about your self petition green card application. It’s quite impressive. My brother who is finishing up his PhD in Germany is seeking a job in the US. Are there any tips to pursue green card here? Currently, he is still in Germany. His PhD is in Vision Computing. There must be tons of job opportunities for him, here in the US. However, work permit is a big deal.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Question: Can I apply?
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- EB1A for a PhD student
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- F1 and green card application