PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
I read about your self petition green card application. It’s quite impressive. My brother who is finishing up his PhD in Germany is seeking a job in the US. Are there any tips to pursue green card here? Currently, he is still in Germany. His PhD is in Vision Computing. There must be tons of job opportunities for him, here in the US. However, work permit is a big deal.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- EB1 with NIW ?
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Green card for F1 visa
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- STEM OPT