I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
- you are one of the small percentage who have risen to the very top of the field of endeavor
- your work has sustained national or international acclaim and that your achievements have been recognized in the field of expertise
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1A Eligibility
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Can I apply from outside the US
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Researchgate - is it important
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A