Can post-doc be considered permanent position
I would like to have some advice on whether I could qualify for a EB-2 NIW or not. I’ve read your website and I have your pdf, which have been quite interesting. Now, long story short, I am a post-doc in Novartis, and hold a French PhD on structural biochemistry. I’m here with an H-1B, but I know that Novartis do not sponsor post-doc for a green card, and it is not sure at the end there will be an open position. So to be sure, I try to get a Green card by self-sponsorship.
On my job offer, it is not mention the length of the post-doctoral program (which is for 4 years): can it be considered as a permanent position so?
Also, what would be the more likely category I could fit in? Who could help me to get through the process?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- Paper Authorship
- I-485 for EB1A
- EB1A Journalism samples?