Can post-doc be considered permanent position
I would like to have some advice on whether I could qualify for a EB-2 NIW or not. I’ve read your website and I have your pdf, which have been quite interesting. Now, long story short, I am a post-doc in Novartis, and hold a French PhD on structural biochemistry. I’m here with an H-1B, but I know that Novartis do not sponsor post-doc for a green card, and it is not sure at the end there will be an open position. So to be sure, I try to get a Green card by self-sponsorship.
On my job offer, it is not mention the length of the post-doctoral program (which is for 4 years): can it be considered as a permanent position so?
Also, what would be the more likely category I could fit in? Who could help me to get through the process?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- When is the best time to apply?
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?