Can post-doc be considered permanent position
I would like to have some advice on whether I could qualify for a EB-2 NIW or not. I’ve read your website and I have your pdf, which have been quite interesting. Now, long story short, I am a post-doc in Novartis, and hold a French PhD on structural biochemistry. I’m here with an H-1B, but I know that Novartis do not sponsor post-doc for a green card, and it is not sure at the end there will be an open position. So to be sure, I try to get a Green card by self-sponsorship.
On my job offer, it is not mention the length of the post-doctoral program (which is for 4 years): can it be considered as a permanent position so?
Also, what would be the more likely category I could fit in? Who could help me to get through the process?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- EB-2 / NIW
- Question about EB1A
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Applying for green card while a PhD student