Can I self-petition with a master degree
I stumbled upon your website. Very interesting stuff!
I am in a very similar path, working for a National Lab and all, however, I finished my MSc, not my PhD. Do you think that is a problem? Do you think I still have grounds for an application? What’s your experience?
PhD is not a requirement for a self-petition. If you think you have compelling evidence to satisfy the USCIS requirements for either EB1A or EB2-NIW, you can apply. Please see the USCIS criteria. You may find answers to commonly asked questions and some example petitions useful.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Question: Can I apply?
- Phd and green card application timing
- Multiple i-140
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- Journal publications and green card application
- Question: Masters and EB2