Can I self-petition with a master degree
I stumbled upon your website. Very interesting stuff!
I am in a very similar path, working for a National Lab and all, however, I finished my MSc, not my PhD. Do you think that is a problem? Do you think I still have grounds for an application? What’s your experience?
PhD is not a requirement for a self-petition. If you think you have compelling evidence to satisfy the USCIS requirements for either EB1A or EB2-NIW, you can apply. Please see the USCIS criteria. You may find answers to commonly asked questions and some example petitions useful.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- EB-2 / NIW
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- EB1 with NIW ?
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- What services does this site offer?