Can I self-petition with a master degree
I stumbled upon your website. Very interesting stuff!
I am in a very similar path, working for a National Lab and all, however, I finished my MSc, not my PhD. Do you think that is a problem? Do you think I still have grounds for an application? What’s your experience?
PhD is not a requirement for a self-petition. If you think you have compelling evidence to satisfy the USCIS requirements for either EB1A or EB2-NIW, you can apply. Please see the USCIS criteria. You may find answers to commonly asked questions and some example petitions useful.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Question: Can I apply?
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013