Can I self-petition with a master degree
I stumbled upon your website. Very interesting stuff!
I am in a very similar path, working for a National Lab and all, however, I finished my MSc, not my PhD. Do you think that is a problem? Do you think I still have grounds for an application? What’s your experience?
PhD is not a requirement for a self-petition. If you think you have compelling evidence to satisfy the USCIS requirements for either EB1A or EB2-NIW, you can apply. Please see the USCIS criteria. You may find answers to commonly asked questions and some example petitions useful.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- PhD publications, citations
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- PhD graduate looking at different options