Can I self-petition with a master degree
I stumbled upon your website. Very interesting stuff!
I am in a very similar path, working for a National Lab and all, however, I finished my MSc, not my PhD. Do you think that is a problem? Do you think I still have grounds for an application? What’s your experience?
PhD is not a requirement for a self-petition. If you think you have compelling evidence to satisfy the USCIS requirements for either EB1A or EB2-NIW, you can apply. Please see the USCIS criteria. You may find answers to commonly asked questions and some example petitions useful.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- adjustment of status and I-765
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries