Post doc on H1B
I am a postdoctoral fellow on a H1B visa. I joined the current position last year and I was informed that I will have the position for 3 years. I wanted to apply for the Green card later this year but unexpectedly, due to budget problems, I will only have my position till the end of this year. I wanted to know if I can apply for a Green card now and if approved stay long without a job ?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Post doc on H1B
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Post doctoral fellow
- Field of study and Phd
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- My profile is good enough for GC?